The Mandarin Oriental, Geneva has teamed up to offer the wonderfully decadent and luxury hotel experience, Above the Clouds, which treats guests to a champagne lunch on a private jet, with a view of the impressive Mont Blanc out the window, followed by a stay in the Mont Blanc suite at the hotel. Inside, you’ll find the plane is fully outfitted with the luxury amenities found in the hotel’s Mont Blanc Suite. Outside, the beautiful snow capped peak of the most renowned mountain in the Alps.
The Mont Blanc suite offers 360 degree views over the beautiful snow capped Alps with the majestic peak of Mont Blanc visible beyond, Geneva’s atmospheric old town and the River Rhône. The suite defines luxury with its separate entrance and private elevator,is lavishly furnished with art deco touches, it boasts a spacious living room with cozy fireplace, dining room, king-size bed, walk-in closet and beautiful Greek marble bathroom with shower, steam bath and Jacuzzi bathtub. The suite comes with a personalized gift from Mont Blanc, champagne and complimentary mini bar.
The Above the Clouds package includes:
- 2 nights accommodation in the Mont Blanc Suite in the Mandarin Oriental, Geneva, including champagne, room amenities, complimentary mini bar, and a personalized gift.
- Pampering champagne breakfast each morning on your private, allowing you to choose the stunning view you wish for the day.
- Private jet tour, including flying over Mont Blanc, with a gourmet lunch on board, and all other onboard services.
- 5-course gourmet dinner at the hotel’s Michelin starred signature restaurant, Rasoi by Vineet, with selected wine and champagne.
- Airport transfers
- Private roundtrip transfers for jet tour
Reservations required, and can be made online, through the hotel, or contact your travel agent.
Location: The Mandarin Oriental, Geneva is located on the right bank of the River Rhone, minutes from Geneva’s financial institutions, premier shops and galleries.
Dates: Through June 30, 2011
Rates: Starting at EUR 35,000
Photo credit: Courtesy of Mandarin Oriental